Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The First Post

Dude..my own blog. This is awesome. Hi Mom.

I'm really digging the Olympics right now. Not into the new scoring system for figure skating. I understand that after the 2002 controversy, they feel the ned to make the results more quantitaed. But there's a huge part of skating that is cannot be put into numbers. The gravitas of the sport is one of its most attractive features. Ever try to justify why you like a certain painting? You can have all the good reaons in the world, but there's a deep gut-feeling that everything depends on.

Let me just say that women's luge is awesome. Why? Sure, the men go faster, but the women FALL OFF THE SLED! Nothing makes luge look cooler than realizing just how dangerous it is.

1 comment:

TheMediaDude said...

Wow, Andrew..that last posting was amzing. Truly inspiring! I will visit your site again, and again, and again.

Sincerely,
Andrew