Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Celebrity

There are not many celebrities that I hate. Here are the ones that I do.
  • Billy Bob Thornton
  • Bobby Flay- smug, ginger, tool
  • That weird blonde guy on Fox News, you know the one who looks/acts gay but isn’t cause he’s on Fox News. Anyone know who I'm talking about?
  • Johnny Deppoooh, I hate that guy
  • Let me get back to Billy Bob. That asshole redneck was so stubborn that he made Swingblade twice, and got lucky when it turned out to be really good. He'd been married 6 times. Douche. And now he has a band and doesn’t let people ask about his movies while doing his music interviews. As if he’d have any music interviews if he weren’t douche bag Billy Bob.
  • Brad Pitt – don't hate him, he just wierds me out. Seems like he’s no longer in control of his own life. I might me the same way, in his situation. He is way overrated as an actor, though.
  • Danny Bonaduce – a geeky fat kid that grew up to be a bully
  • Tom Sizemore – don't do drugs on TV and expect me to like you
  • Lee Scott, President and CEO of Wal-Mart
  • Martin Lindtstrom, self-claimed branding guru
People I should hate but don’t:
  • Bill O’Reilly – he plays his character well
  • Rush Limbaugh – Pity
  • Bill Mahr – he’s self serving, pompous, and talks to much. But he is God damn funny, and I agree with most everything he says.
  • Nancy Grace - still on the fence with this one.

That’s it for now.

3 comments:

70MPH70 said...

I love Billy Bob. I like Brad Pitt. I love Bobby Flay. You are nuts.

TheMediaDude said...

You enjoying running marathons. I'd say "nuts" is a relative term.

your sil said...

is something up with the html in that post or is it just me? seems words are missing...