Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Tony Awards - The Aftermath

UPDATE 6/12/06 - Once they got started, the Tony's weren't so bad. The scenes from the musicals were great, expecially Sweeny Todd and The Color Purple. Most amazingly is that I actually missed High Jackman as host but I guess he's tied up with Xmen III publicity.

Wow - only 364 more days until I can relive that joy. I'll try and keep my enthusiasm to myself.

------------------

I have to watch the entire show. All the pre-shows, from 5:30 to 9. Then 3 fun-filled hours of the actual show itself. I am SOOO BORED!!! Harley will tell me "We watched Walking with Cavemen and I didn't complain!" I made you watch 30 minutes of a 2-hour show. This goes way beyond that. I know she loves it, and I wouldn't want to take this away from her. But we have a very small 1-bedroom and there's no where to go. At least I have one thing to look forward to... meatloaf. Mmm.

No comments: