Sick of the dirty, dusty screen on your Razr phone? I was, I found this site and cleaned my phone. It as good as used:
1. Get a pin with a sharp head. You can use a sewing needle.
2. Wedge the pin under the top corner of the screen.
3. Apply pressure, and lift up the corner of the thin plastic screen (it is usually stuck down with a bit of glue). If you just so happen to break the screen, because you're overly excited about cleaning your screen, you can find a cheap replacement screen at a cell phone store.
4. Take a card like a credit card and place it under the corner you just lifted from the screen. Slowly slide the card downwards, then left. Continue all the way around the screen
5. Use a good quality cloth to wipe the screen and the plastic screen you just removed. (I had to use
6. Put the plastic screen back into place, and apply firm pressure for a few seconds. (Yes, it will stick again.)