Monday, February 09, 2009

It's Not You, It's Me

Listen, we need to talk. I know we haven't been spending a lot of time together. When we do, it's been kind of awkward, like we both aren't sure if this is where we want to be. I think you know what I mean.

We've grown apart. Some of your decisions have seemed strange to me, but I've tried to look past them and remember why we loved each other so much in the first place. But you've changed, and I've changed too.

We've tried to get back into our groove a couple times, but after our "time off" this winter things just never got back to where they were. It seems like we're going through all the same things we did 3 years ago and not learning from the mistakes we just made. I can't do this anymore.

So, I have decided to stop watching Heroes. and find a show that is looking for something serious, a show willing to change for the sake of something more fulfilling than cheap thrills. Peter and all the Petrellis can suck it. The cheerleader can suck it. Sylar can suck it. The hot blond played by Ali Larter? She can suck it too, but I mean that one in a good way.

No comments: