Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Blubbering Idiot

Something's wrong with me. For the past couple days, I can't watch a movie without crying.

I don't cry often. I tear up slightly a few times a month. If I get weepy 3 times a year, that's a lot. And I rarely ever make it into actual sobbing, cannot-talk crying. That happened twice in the past 4-5 years.

So why do I start tearing up from 2 movies? Bridge to Terabithia and The Kite Runner were really hard to watch. Brigde especially. I tried recapping the movie to Harley and barely made it through. The were both such good stories that really hit and stick with you.

Since both were based on books, I'm thinking I'll try to read them. I've been having a hard time getting started reading books. Since I have so much reading during the semester, I'd rather watch TV now that I have nothing to do (I heart Deadliest Catch).

No comments: