Sunday, June 29, 2008

Harley’s New Favorite Saying

“This is not a dorm room."

Apparently, I do not live in a college dorm room. Apparently, I go through my daily life believing that I am living in a college dormitory. I didn’t know I felt this way, but thankfully Harley was able to point it out to me.

I admit, this is a sweetdorm room. I have my own bathroom, a full kitchen, and feels like a real apartment. There are some downsides. One of my roommates is really loud and bossy (with terrible taste in TV (you decide which one I’m talking about).

Things I have learned:
- I decorate as if this were a college dorm room.
- Serving chips out of the bag is unacceptable.
- Scotch tape is not an appropriate hanging device.
- “That’s not centered.”

1 comment:

Don't Be So Dramatical said...

The first step is admitting that you have a problem....